Monday, September 28, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 975

HappyUP!!! - trying a restaurant
Why it happened - I got a wild hair
Why it makes me happy - a buddy of mine had high recommendations for this all you can eat sushi/Chinese food place. It was a pretty solid recommendation....a little sushi....a few egg rolls... salmon roe....chow mein....nice mix

HappyUP!!! - trading e-mail with my Toastmaster friends
Why it happened - I was helping them prepare for tomorrow's meeting
Why it makes me happy - two months ago, these people were not even in my periphery. Now, they are creeping toward inner circles of my world.....and there are a bunch of them. Great folks.

HappyUP!!! - talking with a friend
Why it happened - my friend gave me a call
Why it makes me happy - I found out things about my friend I didn't know. Great sharing of information

HappyUP!!! - chatting with my job hunting friend
Why it happened - I shot my buddy a text
Why it makes me happy - it was great to help my bud vent a little.......and offer a little advice
a bit later that was well received.

JollyJottings

Chatting with my job hunting friend
E-mailing with my new Toastmasters
Grabbing some sushi
Picking up a new book

No comments: