Monday, August 31, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 947

HappyUP!!! - new driver shows promise
Why it happened - the old one wasn't launching it right
Why it makes me happy - I snuck in a few holes late tonight. The fairways were a little dryer which could have contributed but I was getting this new stick out to some places that I haven't been too with the current weapon. A more thorough test awaits tomorrow

HappyUP!!! - a buddy dropped by
Why it happened - my buddy called me
Why it makes me happy - I haven't seen this person in awhile. It was a great visit!

HappyUP!!! - sneaking in 7 holes at 7
Why it happened - I wanted to try the new driver
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't walked the course much of late. The sun was setting. A slight breeze was blowing. The temperature was perfect. It was a great time to be out doors.

JollyJottings

Sneaking in a quick 7 holes at 7
Meeting up with a guy to play with
The new driver shows promise
Jason the clubfitter
Getting to my meeting place on time
A buddy dropping by

No comments: