Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 935

HappyUP!!! - golfing at Yocha De He
Why it happened - our pro put it together
Why it makes me happy - we got a good deal to play a great course.....20 guys....fun times. I slapped it around a bit and shot 78 from the next to back tees....not good, not bad....but OK for playing a different course. It was a nice day out there.

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - I made a couple of putts
Why it makes me happy - it's great to get birdies away from the home course. It's also fun to drain long tough putts. I hit a great one from 50-60 feet, downhill, with left to right break. I watched it roll....fooooorrrrrevvvvver.....going, "hey, could that go in?"......and then it did. HappyUP!!!! The other 30 footer had a preamble before I hit it that was funny.

HappyUP!!! - message from a friend
Why it happened - she Facebooked about "the Red Balloon"
Why it makes me happy - we got to conversing about this old, short film. Long story but, for the longest time, I have mentioned having vague memories about this flick. My friend was the first person that said the same thing. She talks to people about it but no one knows what she is talking about. This led to a Wiki.....and now I know what that movie was all about....after years of it haunting me.

JollyJottings

Winning ten bucks
Coffee
Weed pulling
Talking to the president of our club
Ride over to Yocha
Ride back from Yocha
Two birdies
Message from a friend

No comments: