Saturday, August 08, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 924

HappyUP!!! - pitch in on 14
Why it happened - I hit a great pitch
Why it makes me happy - I finally got a birdie today....you all know that a birdie is a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - wedge/putt on 17
Why it happened - I can play the wedge at times
Why it makes me happy - a second birdie at this away course. I should have had more but, without this one, it would have been less

HappyUP!!! - joking with friends
Why it happened - they were texting and e-mailing
Why it makes me happy - it's always good to do some playful joshing

HappyUP!!! - a bet for tomorrow
Why it happened - see texts above
Why it makes me happy - I should win ten bucks.....Tiger Woods will stomp on Harrington tomorrow at the Bridgestone tournament.

JollyJottings

5 iron on 2....wedge on 4....wedge on 5....6 iron on 7.....hybrid on 8....pitch in on 14....7 iron on 16 ....wedge/putt on 17

Text exchange
E-mail exchange
Hangin with the nephew
Our playing partners
Beating some guys

No comments: