Wednesday, August 05, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 921


HappyUP!!! - three birdies
Why it happened - I knocked it close and made some good putts
Why it makes me happy - I'm liking my new putter. Three birdies is a good day for me.


<----How can you not look at this picture and laugh....even without the caption?

HappyUP!!! - being featured on pg 51 in this quarter's NCGA Magazine
Why it happened - I sent in my opinion
Why it makes me happy - I made a great suggestion on how to speed up play....and others will now LIVE by it.
HappyUP!!! - golfing with my nephew
Why it happened - I invited him
Why it makes me happy - I don't spend a lot of time with my nephew. It was good to get out on the links ....perfect. Plus, he put together a pretty impressive round...especially for not playing much.

HappyUP!!! - more sauce
Why it happened - I have more tomatoes
Why it makes me happy - I'll be freezing sauce and having spaghetti many times in the future. I added some sausage and burger to this batch. This was some good stuff.

JollyJottings

Making more sauce
Coffee
Finding an old speech
Entering a tournament
Golfing with my nephew
Being two under after five
Weather
Three Birdies

No comments: