Tuesday, August 04, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 920

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - we heard two icebreakers. We had a returning guest come....a person that is petrified. I love those kind of people the best...I will get that one to join because I LOVE watching them grow.

HappyUP!!! - mentor request
Why it happened - I took an interest
Why it makes me happy - it is a sacred privilege to mentor. When someone comes to you and makes a request, it is an honor. I will take this one on.

HappyUP!!! - new putter performance
Why it happened - I got a new putter
Why it makes me happy - the balance in this wand is incredible. I had 30 putts today and really should have had 28. On a day I played poorly, I salvaged a decent score.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 6
Why it happened - I put a great wedge on it
Why it makes me happy - I have now birdied this hole 4 out of the last 10 times I have played it.

HappyUP!!! - visit from a neighbor
Why it happened - she saw me getting out of my car
Why it makes me happy - it was another "thanks for the tomatoes" situation. I don't give them away for this reason but I do appreciate the gratitude.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Potential new member
Mentor request
Wedge and birdie on 6
New putter performance
Spaghetti sauce
Visit from a neighbor

No comments: