Monday, August 24, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 940

HappyUP!!! - phone calls...e-mails....Facebooks...texts
Why it happened - today started the actual Month of Festivals celebrating 50 years on the orb
Why it makes me happy - anytime you have any kind of dialogue with friends, it's a good thing. With electronics, it just expands the vibe.

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - sis-in-law put it on
Why it makes me happy - that was some awfully good eating going on....too much eating....but it was quality. Delicious

HappyUP!!! - seeing my best friend
Why it happened - my bro snuck him into dinner
Why it makes me happy - we have been running different schedules....hadn't seen him for awhile...plus I was only expecting the family. His card was a crack up......a REAL crack up.



JollyJottings

Brekko
Scrubbing floor
Getting a bunch of housework done
Dinner
Seeing my best friend
Phone calls....e-mails....Facebooks.....texts

No comments: