Wednesday, August 26, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 942

HappyUP!!! - acupuncturist
Why it happened - I got a bum arm
Why it makes me happy - this little Chinese Doctor Lady hasn't failed me for two previous maladies over the last decade. I'm glad I went. I had the first appointment. She wasn't rushed so we had time to talk and I got to learn some things about my care provider.

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 18
Why it happened - I relaxed
Why it makes me happy - I hit a bad drive. My opponents had 9 irons or wedges in. I struck one of the better irons from the fairway I had hit in some time. While it didn't snuggle up for a birdie, it got me on the green....which let me make a par.....which secured my bets.

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 4
Why it happened - I put a pass on it
Why it makes me happy - while it was in the air, it had a chance to be an ace. It ended up being about 3-4 feet for a relatively easy birdie.

HappyUP!!! - pitch on one
Why it happened - I "picked it" with spin
Why it makes me happy - I had a borderline impossible chip. I hit it to the right of the pin, it grabbed like it had hooks, and then rolled down the slope to a gimmie. I hate starting with a bogey and this shot saved me.



JollyJottings

Pitch on first hole
Sandy on three
5 iron birdie on four
Up and down on 5
Putt on 8
Pitch on 12
Birdie on 14
5 iron on 18
Winning the big bet
Brekko
Passages from a book

No comments: