Friday, August 21, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 937

HappyUP!!! - birdie on the first hole
Why it happened - I hit a nice wedge
Why it makes me happy - birdie on the first hole......love a good start. Kept it one under through the first seven holes.

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - I went to my favorite cafe
Why it makes me happy - hadn't had a short stack and side order of sausage in a couple of weeks. It was tasty...very tasty. And I got to chat with my friends

HappyUP!!! - reaching out to a friend
Why it happened - I found out he is going through a very tough time
Why it makes me happy - it seems like the words I had for him really resonated...thoughts and sympathy from others is great catharsis at troubled times. I'm not happy when I have to minister to another....but happy that I can.

JollyJottings

Birdie on the first hole
Reaching out to a friend
Helping someone get a job
Seeing a bunch of guys I know
Brekko
Three sandies
Birthday dinner planned

No comments: