Friday, August 07, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 923

HappyUP!!! - call from old employee
Why it happened - she was thinking about me
Why it makes me happy - I love this lady to death. It was great to hear how she is doing...just
great.

HappyUP!!! - trip to the doc
Why it happened - it's part of my annual
Why it makes me happy - I like my doc. We have become buds. On top of that, there was nothing of concern....BP was good....weight was less than the last three trips. Now, it's off to do some blood work.

HappyUP!!! - winning some golf wagers
Why it happened - I made a tricky putt
Why it makes me happy - when you are staring at a 12 foot downhill left to right putt, you usually are staring at another putt after you hit that one. In this case, I drained it and saved the day.....on the very last hole.....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron into 5
Why it happened - I put a great swing on it
Why it makes me happy - I made a pure swing and hit this one on the button. It never left the flag and ended up within 5 feet.....birdie!

HappyUP!!! - a lot of birdie chances
Why it happened - I am swinging good
Why it makes me happy - I only had one birdie....but I kept giving myself chances through the first 13 holes. I hit good putts and sometimes the ball just doesn't fall. The key is to keep making good swings and, today, I did. Makes me feel good going into the tournament this weekend.

JollyJottings

5 iron into 2
Wedge into 3
5 iron into 5
4 iron, wedge combo on 6
6 iron on 7
9 iron from trap, wedge into 8
Hybrid into 9
Wedge into 10
Bunker shot 11
Two putt on 12
Wedge...putt on 13
Putt on 17
Putt on 18
Winning bets
E-mail from a friend
E-mail from another friend
Call from an old employee

No comments: