Saturday, August 15, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 931

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - I took a day off from golf
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't had brekko with these friends in forever.....it was great!

HappyUP!!! - lunch in Placerville
Why it happened - got a buddy up there
Why it makes me happy - I had a delicious steak sandwich.....and got to do some visiting of a little town that I hadn't been to in years.......plus breaking bread with my friend was nice too.

HappyUP!!! - texting with another friend
Why it happened - I was driving right by my friend's house
Why it makes me happy - that "Hi" text turned into a return text and a return text and it all adds up to grabbin some sushi soon. Love the sushi

HappyUP!!! - Padraig Harrington
Why it happened - it's the PGA Championship
Why it makes me happy - Paddy is the one of the only ones that can take on Tiger and turn this into a tournament. Tiger needs a rival....Mickelson only lived up to that briefly....let's hope for a duel tomorrow.

1 comment:

MelindaTXtoNYC said...

Hello - I sent this post to your comments a couple of years back re: your dad's health.Thought I"d post here in case you didn't see the first one. Something sort of tells me your dad might still be around?

I have found a film on Youtube featuring your Dad. Not sure if you were already aware of this.
I started googling his name after I watched him speak and realized what an impressive career he had. He was a darling young man in the footage. I am sending this comment in 2 years after your post so I have no idea if your Father is still living. I wish you and your family all the best. Here is a link to footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgO6DX_9z0I&feature=channel