Sunday, August 30, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 946

HappyUP!!! - several good shots
Why it happened - I was swinging OK
Why it makes me happy - I played some terrible golf today. I was thinking there were no HappyUP!!!s. Then, because of this exercise, I dug a little deeper and it wasn't a total loss today. That is good news as I get ready for my tournament next weekend.

HappyUP!!! - great night of sleep
Why it happened - I was tired...and the room cooled down
Why it makes me happy - I didn't realize it had got to 104 yesterday. This makes my upstairs a bit warm. I had the foresight on a whim to take a little different measure to cool things down.... and I had a great sleep.

HappyUP!!! - clearing up confusion with a friend
Why it happened - some miscommunication (what else is new)
Why it makes me happy - the crossed wires were caught early....only fractional damage done and no residual collateral damage

JollyJottings

9 iron into 1
Wedge into 3
Flop shot on 4
Wedge on 6
7 iron on 15
Hybrid on 16
Wedge on 17
Lemonade
Great golf drama on the tube

No comments: