Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 794

HappyUP!!! - new posture
Why it happened - I saw something on the Golf Channel
Why it makes me happy - my driver has been letting me down. I tried standing taller through the shot to keep my knees from sliding. This eliminated the ball from going right. I may have hit it a little shorter but almost every drive had a lower ball flight that was straight as a string. Promising.

HappyUP!!! - wedge into 13
Why it happened - I took some off the 52
Why it makes me happy - the guy I was playing for a few bucks is a pretty good wedge player. He was sitting in the cart up close watching the shot. I know it impressed him. Great distance control.

HappyUP!!! - picking up the envelope
Why it happened - I won those skins on Sunday
Why it makes me happy - the assistant pro said, "oh yeah...you got an envelope. There were only six skins out....and you got three of them!" Cha-ching!

HappyUP!!! - planted some seeds
Why it happened - I had the soil ready
Why it makes me happy - it is the official beginning to planting season. In two weeks, all the plants go in. Spring has sprung!

No comments: