Wednesday, March 04, 2009

HappyUP-Day 767...Dodging the Rain


"All pain and suffering arises solely from the ego and not from God"

"Forgiveness is not about forgetting. It is about letting go of another person’s throat" –Papa p224, The Shack

<----c'mon...what's not a HappyUP!!! about a bunch of duckies on the pond. Best of all, my golf ball did NOT end up in that pond today. Hey, maybe that makes me an environmentalist


HappyUP!!! -SacTweetUP!!!
Why it happened - some people organized this through Facebook
Why it makes me happy - I ran into an old friend, met new acquaintances, and got some good information.

HappyUP - Power vs Force
Why it happened - I took some focus time to study
Why it makes me happy - this is a very important book. I read it once and am now going back through it. The concepts in there helped me to put some things in perspective and are going to assist me in moving forward in how I view my place in the world.

HappyUP!!! - a ton of good golf shots
Why it happened - I have been working on the short game
Why it makes me happy - in golf, you are going to miss some greens. It is critical to get the ball up and down. It was either Ben Hogan or Byron Nelson who said, "the real joy of golf is turning three shots into two." While I didn't make the corresponding putts, I had 7 chip/pitch/bunker shots today that were just gems. If you get the short game down, you can have a bad day striking it and still score.

JollyJottings

Power vs Force
Being alive
Chipping practice
Stock market
Wedge into 13
Putt on 5
3 wood into 6 and putt
5 iron into 7
3 wood from trap on 8
Wedge on 10
5 iron on 12
Pitch on 15
Pitch on 16
Pitch on 17
The rubber mat
Speech Topic
Hitting balls
Waves of love and inspiration
Forgiveness thoughts from The Shack

No comments: