Sunday, March 15, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 778



HappyUP!!! - Shadow's Home
Why it happened - I found her yesterday
Why it makes me happy - that's my legs and my hand.....engulfed by a happy kitty. Do you think she is purring?

HappyUP!!! - Seeing the Master Gardener
Why it happened - I went to the nursery
Why it makes me happy - he's a hoot. Plus he gave me some more tips. I also found out he's a golfer.....which furthers our bond and commonality.

HappyUP!!! - three birdies
Why it happened - I had it going on the front 9
Why it makes me happy - at the time, I thought for sure I would get a fourth...fifth...or sixth birdie. One more would have set a record for me. It never happened...but I still put three birdies on the card....AND a lot of quality shots despite a high score.

JollyJottings

Patching the lawn
Seeing Wayne the master gardener
Talking with my friend on the phone
Shooting 37 on the front nine with two double bogeys
3 Birdies on the front 9
5 iron into 2
Wedge into 6
5 iron into 7
Wedge into 8
4 iron into 9
Hybrid into 10
5 iron into 12
8 iron into 13
3 shots on 14
4 iron into 16

No comments: