Saturday, March 21, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 784

HappyUP!!! - won the tournament
Why it happened - I played well....my partner played better
Why it makes me happy - my partner tore it up...it was a joy to watch....and benefit from. We now move on to the NEXT level of competition in the NCGA. This is the second qualifier we have won at our club.

HappyUP!!! - NCAA Tournament
Why it happened - it's March
Why it makes me happy - I saw pieces of two EXCITING games....what cliffhangers! I really didn't know anything about the teams...didn't matter. The college basketball tourney is the best.

HappyUP!!! - beating Laff
Why it happened - he bet me
Why it makes me happy - I got my ten bucks back that I lost to him yesterday!

HappyUP!!! - a couple of birdies
Why it happened - I played some smart golf
Why it makes me happy - these were just very well thought out and executed strategy birdies. They weren't just "slap it at the hole and see what happened."

No comments: