Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 787

HappyUP!!! - clutch putt
Why it happened - I watched the putt before mine
Why it makes me happy - I think rolling in that 8 foot breaker on the final hole probably saved me about 25 bucks! It's a great feeling when you come through when the pressure is on

HappyUP!!! - out of the pond
Why it happened - I hit it into the pond
Why it makes me happy - a lot of guys wouldn't take the shoes off and knock the ball out of the muck. I did.....and got it on the green....and made my par. I even got applause from the group in front of us.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it was an "on" Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - just meeting with the members and having a new member move through the program gives me great enjoyment.


JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Laying up and birdie
Hitting it out of the lake
Selling out a position
Par on 12
5 iron on 13
Par on 17
Par on 9

No comments: