Thursday, March 12, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 775

HappyUP!!! - a straight driver
Why it happened - I kept it at 80%
Why it makes me happy - sometimes less is more. It's a lot easier to play golf from the fairway.

HappyUP!!! - a good round of golf
Why it happened - I didn't beat myself
Why it makes me happy - golf is a fickle mistress. You think you have her one day and the next, she is gone. The upside is that I didn't hit the ball nearly as good as I can. The straight driver definitely helped, no three putts, and no double bogeys.

HappyUP!!! - stock market
Why it happened - c'mon...it's the stock market
Why it makes me happy - this is three days in a row the market has improved. We could all use an extended rally.

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - my friend called me
Why it makes me happy - good food and conversation will always do it.

JollyJottings

brekko
stock market
one particular pair off trade
picture from my friend
facebook update from PW

No comments: