Sunday, March 01, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 763


HappyUP!!! - a little moist golf
Why it happened - my golf partner pushed me
Why it makes me happy - it was a bit crazy to be out there...but we had the covered cart so it was OK. After 11 holes, the water was puddling to much on the greens. Still, it was good to be out amongst nature and it's wet glory.

<----looking for a instant HappyUP!!! from a treat? Try these little goodies from Trader Joes.....just not too many of them because packing the weight on is an anti-HappyUP!!!


HappyUP!!! - two birdies
Why it happened - I made a putt and hit some shots
Why it makes me happy - you know the birdie story...while I make 1.25 per round, every birdie is a HappyUP!!! I made two in 11 holes today.

HappyUP!!! - hearing from a friend
Why it happened - we stay in touch via technology
Why it makes me happy - my friend was struggling....and I think my words helped a bit.

No comments: