Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 774

HappyUP!!! - birthday dinner
Why it happened - my nephew turned 26
Why it makes me happy - I saw both nephews and my niece. I saw M&P. The food was delicious. I ate way too much. Good family times

HappyUP!!! - an epic golf match
Why it happened - Wah called and joined R and I
Why it makes me happy - we had a little wager on who would have the low score. I trailed all day...by as many as 4 shots. I came on in the stretch and lipped out a birdie putt on 17. I then had a 12 footer to win the match on 18 and lipped it out. We all three ended up with the exact same score and decided to continue the match tomorrow.

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - I live in Nor Cal
Why it makes me happy - the weather could not have been more perfect for this time of the year. Mid 60's with a hint of a breeze. I was wearing my shorts and just soaking it in.



JollyJottings

Birthday dinner
Seeing M & P
Seeing my nephews and niece
Gorgeous golfing weather
Golfing with Wah
An Epic Golf match
7 iron into 17
Driver...hybrid on 14
Sand shot on 13
5 iron on 2....5 iron on 5....4 iron on 8

No comments: