Sunday, March 22, 2009

HapppyUP!!! Day 785

HappyUP!!! - found my phone
Why it happened - I left it at my house
Why it makes me happy - I went to make a call when I left the golf course...no phone. I always have my phone. I temporarily lost it on the golf course before. As I drove home, I went, "I hope it is there." It was.....and I had a spark of happiness.

HappyUP!!! - 13 days in a row of golf
Why it happened - I go
Why it makes me happy - I played terrible today...just terrible. No snap...no nothing. Terrible score. With no tournaments and no wagers going on, I just enjoyed the weather and the day out. It's not easy to do that when you are playing badly. I'm happy I realized that it was just time to take a break.

HappyUP!!! - cutting the lawn
Why it happened - I snuck it in
Why it makes me happy - c'mon...who doesn't love a cut lawn....especially when it was a bit overdue. Hey...it rained yesterday....I got it done!

JollyJottings

Found my phone
13 days in a row of golf done - kept attitude up when at low ebb
Beautiful weather on the back 9
Cutting the lawn

No comments: