Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 780

HappyUP!!! - good chipping session
Why it happened - I went out to the course early
Why it makes me happy - it was very productive. I made much more consistent contact and felt I was more in control of the egg.

HappyUP!!! - golf with T, Squirrel, and Jimmy
Why it happened - they needed a fourth
Why it makes me happy - I don't always play with these guys and they are solid players. We went 27 holes and I broke even....and enjoyed good fellowship

HappyUP!!! - two birdies
Why it happened - it's happening more and more
Why it makes me happy - you have to make birdies to score. Both the birdies are on par 5's where is where at least one should always come from. I had wedge into three of them and, had it not be for a bad break, would have been that close on the fourth.

HappyUP!!! - stock market
Why it happened - c'mon...
Why it makes me happy - like everyone else, I have lost a ton. It's great to keep having days when you feel like some wealth is being restored.

HappyUP!!! - sleep
Why it happened - no alarm clock
Why it makes me happy - I got a good 7, maybe 8, hours in. My doc says sleep is medicine.

JollyJottings

Chatting with V
Good chipping session
A game with T, Squirrel & Jimmy
Two birdies
Winning the skins game
Stock Market

No comments: