Monday, March 16, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 779

HappyUP!!! - meeting with my financial guy
Why it happened - I made the appointment
Why it makes me happy - I got some new insight into the carnage that has taken place. Things are still going to work out.

HappyUP!!! - driving to Cold Springs
Why it happened - I had a golf outing
Why it makes me happy - top down....the Sierra Foothills....cloudy day....streams...deer....beautiful

HappyUP!!! - teeing it up in a fun tournament
Why it happened - I had to fill in
Why it makes me happy - I played a course that I had never played. We didn't play that well as a team but I hit some good shots...not as many as I should...but it's OK. It's all a learning experience.

HappyUP!!! - e-mails from friends
Why it happened - I keep some good friends....and engaging e-mails...going
Why it makes me happy - it's good to come home and have something entertaining sitting on the computer.

JollyJottings

Brekko
Meeting with financial guy
Driving to Cold Springs
Teeing it up in a fun tournament
E-mail from S

No comments: