Monday, September 29, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 610

HappyUP!!! - picking up my printer
Why it happened - the place called me
Why it makes me happy - I needed my printer today. The guy at the shop is a good guy...I've been there before. I had fun over at his place

HappyUP!!! - BatteriesPlus
Why it happened - our Toastmasters timing light needed fixing
Why it makes me happy - I took our entire device in to the shop. I opened up the box. The lady said she had the battery....and then asked if she wanted them to solder the connectors on while I waited! I didn't even know soldering was involved. I think I have a soldering gun around but it was great to have that problem taken off my hands.

HappyUP!!! - e-mail from a friend
Why it happened - I shot a message out
Why it makes me happy - I think that I will be getting together with this out of town buddy soon. It would be a nice day trip.

No comments: