Friday, September 12, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 593

HappyUP!!! - a stock purchase
Why it happened - I got a recommendation from a service I subscribe to
Why it makes me happy - I don't follow nearly all of the tips from this source. I looked at this one, though, and acted right away. I usually try to know more about a stock than this one but I decided to jump in....in a fairly big way. This one went up almost 5% from the time I bought it to the end of the day. That's a real winner these days. I'll be keeping an eye on this one Monday and ready to unload it to lock in some gains.

HappyUP!!! - tennis
Why it happened - my golf club is closed due to a tournament
Why it makes me happy - I got pounded 6-1, 6-1. That isn't the HappyUP!!! It was a beautiful afternoon and a nice way to be out of the house getting some exercise.

HappyUP!!! - chat with my old co-worker
Why it happened - he called me
Why it makes me happy - he left the company long before I did. He went to open up his own business that was not related to the mortgage industry. It was a franchise deal. He now moved ahead and owns the entire company when the original owner wanted to get out. He is out pursuing the dream which is what it is all about. I hope makes it happen in a big way.

JollyJottings

Tennis
Spaghetti Sauce
A call to my painter
A great stock purchase

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool for the co-worker who's living his dream!