Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 605

HappyUP!!! - started with a birdie
Why it happened - I played it safe
Why it makes me happy - I could have hit the 3 wood or hybrid and tried to get on the par 5 in two shots. Doing so would bring a bunch of trouble into play....trouble that could get me off to a bad start. Instead, I took a 4 iron near the front edge, chipped up, and made the putt. I was one under par....and that was a HappyUP!!! (No...I did not finish that way)

HappyUP!!! - up and down 4 out of 5 times from the sand
Why it happened - my sand shots were all decent to great
Why it makes me happy - every time you save par from a sand trap, you get a "dot" (a dollar). I was in a lot of traps today.....not a HappyUP!!!....but, if you can recover, it turns a negative into a positive.

HappyUP!!! - chatting with a friend
Why it happened - he was at the coffee shop we were using
Why it makes me happy - I like this guy even though we have a strange relationship. The talk today was interesting...I like interesting conversations


No comments: