Sunday, September 07, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 588

HappyUP!!! - weight
Why it happened - I weigh every Sunday
Why it makes me happy - dipped into the 160's today. That is the first time since the end of March. I've dropped about 8 pounds in 5 weeks. How? Playing golf in the sun......just imagine what would have happened had I walked any of the rounds I have been playing! Now, it's time to kick in a little exercise to see if I can drive this down to 160 by Thanksgiving. THAT would be a HappyUP!!! for the holiday season.

HappyUP!!! - 45 holes of golf
Why it happened - I have crazy friends
Why it makes me happy - because I survived it! It had to be over 100 out there or close to it. I drank a TON of water and passed NONE of it. In retrospect, it probably wasn't the brightest thing to do. The ball striking is getting a little better, however. The scores won't be far behind.

HappyUP!!! - US Open Women's Tennis
Why it happened - I flipped on the tube when I got home
Why it makes me happy - Serena Williams and Jalena Jackovic put on one of the best tennis matches I have seen in some time. It was incredible to watch Jackovic continue returning the more powerful Williams' balls. Power vs Finesse.

JollyJottings

Weight
45 holes
Text game I played
US Women's Open Final
Ball Striking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grats on the weightloss!