Saturday, September 06, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 587

HappyUP!!! - my painter
Why it happened - he returned my call
Why it makes me happy - I like to do business with people that I know....and that I know could use the business. By happenstance, I got a flyer on my door. The guy didn't know it was my house. I need some paint. I didn't know this guy was doing re-paints.

HappyUP!!! - breakfast
Why it happened - it's every Saturday
Why it makes me happy - family breakfast included my best friend. He had been sick in the hospital. It was good to see him doing better.

HappyUP!!! - my golf club
Why it happened - I joined a month ago
Why it makes me happy - just today, I got some good instruction from the Head Professional. I had forgotten my shoes later in the day....they had some great new kicks there. I went out and played a great front nine...which included two birdies and some great shots (we'll not talk about the back nine....it is what it was). I also met a couple of more guys from the club that played in our game...it's good to expand the circle.

JollyJottings

Breakfast
Professional Instruction
The Front Nine
New Kicks
Running into an old friend
My golfing circle

No comments: