Monday, September 22, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 603

HappyUP!!! - finding cash
Why it happened - I opened a box
Why it makes me happy - do you know how many places I had looked for this dough? I think I have an idea of how it got where it did.....absentmindedness/laziness would be a contributor. Anyway, the second I saw it, I went, "aha!" Aha is usually a good HappyUP!!! indicator. This was a duel HappyUP!!! because I like that moment I find things I have been looking for......AND, I now get to use the dough

HappyUP!!! - The Shack
Why it happened - I transcribed it
Why it makes me happy - this is a good fictional tale. The Shack is a book that I had read and made a few jottings on. Today, I captured them....and got the feeling again that I did when I read it. I just need to put a few of the things in practice.

HappyUP!!! - Good Golf Tips
Why it happened - I had the Golf Channel on
Why it makes me happy - I have a great book on the mental side of golf. I was re-reading it last night and had the Golf Channel reinforce the lesson. These are things that I have been toying with and, as a result, playing better. Now, I just need to practice these rather than just play. The game WILL come back!

Quote of the Day

"In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists."

Eric Hoffer


No comments: