Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 598

HappyUP!!! - winning a game
Why it happened - who knows...because I played
Why it makes me happy - my friend, Boz, is a better tennis player than I am. He smoked me 6-1 today. We usually play more than one set but a knee issue on my part cut this one short. The last time was 6-1,6-1....before that, 6-1, 6-0 (hey, I told you he smoked me). Let's put the emphasis on that 1 part of the 6-1, though. I was happy to win a game. Soon, I will be thrilled to win 2 games but my skills need to escalate.

HappyUP!!! - golf invitation
Why it happened - my brother had a cancellation
Why it makes me happy - on Sunday, I will be playing
Yocha-De-He Golf Club at Cache Creek Resort
This is a new golf course that is supposed to be REALLY nice. I am jazzed. We are going to have a good game going on.

HappyUP!!! - golf invitation 2
Why it happened - I have friends
Why it makes me happy - my golf course is closed all week due to the PGA holding a tour qualifying event there (did I tell you that my golf course is challenging?). This accomodation to the PGA has left me without a course to play on this week. My bro stepped in yesterday and my friend stepped in for tomorrow. I'll be back at my course Saturday. This means I will have played golf four times this week...much better than the two days I started off with.

No comments: