Saturday, September 27, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 608

HappyUP!!! - golfing with the gang
Why it happened - it's the weekend
Why it makes me happy - they were all there this morning. Boz....his brother from out of town (unexpected but again welcome)....my engineering friend.....and even my banker buddy. The banker joined us on the second hole. Five guys out for a Saturday morning round of golf....that is some good living and great fellowship

HappyUP!!! - dinner party
Why it happened - my neighbor came and got me
Why it makes me happy - free food....part of which were my tomatoes in the salad. I had given tomatoes away and, low and behold, they show back up. I got some great tri-tip...I met my across the street neighbor. It was great time.

HappyUP!!! - guitar strumming neighbors
Why it happened - I went to the dinner party
Why it makes me happy - I have a feeling that these close by muscians may want to get together and do a little bit of playing and singing.....and it is going to be way convenient! No loading up cars or having to make a schedule. We may end up putting a little set list together. This has some potential. The best thing is that the other guys are probably all better than me. Some people look at that as intimidating.....I see it as free lessons!

JollyJotting

No comments: