Monday, August 27, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 213


HappyUP!!! - lunch with a friend
Why it happened - I made the call
Why it makes me happy - we are old friends that have sometimes run afoul...really afoul. Yet, we are in the same industry and long ties dictate that we should always be friends despite differences that we have at times. It's good we stay connected.

HappyUP!!! - Monday morning meeting
Why it happened - it's on the calender
Why it makes me happy - the leader of the meeting is no comedian....he is a serious man...which makes it that much funnier when he says something funny. You just don't see it coming. Today, he was in fine form.

HappyUP!!! - belated birthday surprise
Why it happened - that crazy staff of mine
Why it makes me happy - it makes them happy to embarrass me.....plus we could all use a little extra attention. The fruitbasket cake was awesome too so that didn't hurt!

JollyJottings

Taking tomatoes
Monday meeting
Manager consultation
Lunch

No comments: