Monday, August 06, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 192


HappyUP!!! - a pluot
Why it happened - a friend that I have been taking tomatoes to dropped a bag by
Why it made me happy - what an interesting little fruit. He bought it at a farmer's market. I'm not much of a fruit eater but this was tasty and put a smile on my face

HappyUP!!! - helping dad
Why it happened - he had a special need
Why it made me happy - he was a good sport about it. I did something that I hadn't done before. Who knows ...I may have picked up a transferrable job skill!

HappyUP!!! - a great day in the stock market
Why it happened - who the heck knows
Why it made me happy - after the Thursday and Friday beating, it was reassuring to see the market up 280 today. Let's face it.....the stock market is, at the end of the day, legal and socially acceptable gambling. I don't get that excited about the day to day doings but, with some recent moves, I was happy to get a strong positive shot today.

No comments: