Wednesday, August 15, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 201


HappyUP!!! - a phone call of apology
Why it happened - a person thought they treated me poorly on the phone
Why it makes me happy - I had made a call to a guy....potential client...friend at times. He was short with me and a bit abrupt last week when I made the call. It was no big deal. I figured I caught him at a bad time. He must have felt bad about it. He called me and said that he owed me an apology. It was nice...not necessary...but nice.

(Hmmmm....who do you or I owe a phone call too?)

HappyUP!!! - two great recruiting situations
Why it happened - the market is weird....really weird right now
Why it makes me happy - this is a big part of my job. My success makes my boss look good....and, when you go to work at a company, that is the name of the game. It also makes life easier for me.

HappyUP!!! - PACKED!
Why it happened - I'm leaving early in the morning
Why it makes me happy - this is a business a couple of days, pleasure a couple of days, business a couple of days trip. I'll also be on the cool coast for half of the time and hot Bakersfield the rest of the time. I'm not a light packer...when I go somewhere, I like to have my stuff nearby. It all combined for a tough pack....I even made a list...a looooong list. It's all done and time to go to bed!

No comments: