Monday, August 13, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 199


HappyUP!!! - plans confirmed...Pismo Beach
Why it happened - I have a trip to the Central Coast this week and Central Valley next week
Why it makes me happy - rather than two long drives, I'm spending the weekend (and Sunday night) on the coast in a fabulous spot that I have never been too. Plenty or nothing to do...my choice. I'll have books, pens and paper, golf clubs, guitar, whatever...and I will be ready for it.

HappyUP!!! - builder meeting
Why it happened - every Monday
Why it makes me happy - the principal was gone for a couple of weeks. It was good to see him back from his trip to Italy.

HappyUP!!! - a great diet day
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't even a struggle. A shake for breakfast, a piece of chicken for dinner, a snack bar, and a shake for dinner. Plenty of food!

No comments: