Saturday, August 04, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 190

HappyUP!!! - grilled salmon for lunch
Why it happened - I stopped at the store and got some
Why it made me happy - first, I enjoy bbq-ing for lunch. I don't know why. I don't know why I don't do it more often, either. Second, I took about 6 ozs. of WILD salmon, sprinkled a little garlic salt over the top, stuffed some fresh basil leaves (right out of the garden), and threw it on the grill. When I turned it skin side down, I put on a couple of slices of fresh tomato and just a bit of mozzarella cheese. My goodness....this was the best eating I have had in awhile.

HappyUP!!! - fireplace insert scheduled
Why it happened - I made the drive to the fireplace store
Why it made me happy - I think that anytime you do something that you procrastinate upon, it makes you happy....at least it does me. The guy came out to the house in the afternoon, sized up the job, and the insert will be in on Wed.

HappyUP!!! - did some weedeating
Why it happened - I fired up the weedeater
Why it made me happy - my view toward the weedeater is that it is a pain in the fanny. It takes a lot of pulls to initially fire it up, it's noisy, it aggravates my forearm, it always needs new string, ...wah, wah, wah. But, now I have weeds knocked down and things look better. Plus, in the fiddling with the weedeater yesterday, I actually have a better feel for how it works so the rewinding and firing up of it should be easier in the future.

No comments: