Sunday, August 12, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 198


HappyUP!!! - riding the bike
Why it happened - finding fun ways to get my excercise in
Why it makes me happy - tonight, my legs are a little spent. I was on Lifecycles all last year....and rarely do I feel the level of tiredness I am finding today. Could it be that riding a Lifecycle and riding a bike pushing around 170 pounds aren't the same workout? I used the mountain bike for some errands and my road bike for a workout. Who needs the gym? (Sorry all you young gals at the gym that just want to check out my south side)

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - who knows...August in Sacramento should be hotter
Why it makes me happy - we can go out and do stuff in the low 90's. August is known for 100 degrees. It was a glorious morning too.

HappyUP!!! - salmon
Why it happened - I bought some yesterday
Why it makes me happy - all you have to do is look at the picture below. It also helped me stay on my program today. This is working out pretty well. All you really need is one excellent meal to look forward to everyday. The shakes can cover the rest. Speak to me in a month....we'll see if I am singing the same tune. If I was to keep this up for a couple of months, I think that I could see a weight that I haven't seen in a long time.

JollyJottings

grapes
grapes for friends
lunch
bike ride
official weigh day
taking care of dad
room at the beach

No comments: