Wednesday, August 22, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 208


On the road and working -not much personal time so the HappyUP!!!s are going to be work related today.

HappyUP!!! - a call back from a hot recruit
Why it happened - she is becoming concerned about where she is working
Why it makes me happy - recruiting is an interesting game. It is kind of like dating when you don't know where you stand. The call that I got today was a good sign....a very good sign.

HappyUP!!! - the amorous couple
Why it happened - uh...."the call of nature"
Why it makes me happy - I don't know if this one made me happy as it cost me a few winks of sleep but it sure was funny. I am on the road and there was no doubt that only a thin wall seperated me from a couple of people HappyingUP!!! It was funny! ...last night at 11....and this morning at 6!

HappyUP!!! - three new recruits
Why it happened - the industry is driving people on a flight to quality
Why it makes me happy - good people...and many of them....considering working in my organization and bettering their lives. It's why I work...it is one of the things that gives me meaning.

No comments: