Monday, July 30, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 185

HappyUP!!! - an unexpected conference call
Why it happened - a call this hasty and with the group invited usually means BAD NEWS
Why it made me happy - it was only medium news and requires work for my peers.....but NONE for me!

HappyUP!!! - Scott Baio is 45 and Single
Why it happened - I was at my brother's and I asked him to find out what time it was on tonight so I could get home for it
Why it made me happy - episode two was playing when we looked for the show...then episode three....bringing us right up to the show I hadn't seen episode four. My brother got a kick out of what I have to admit is a pretty stupid show if you try to explain it to someone. So, we were just hanging out, catching tube, and laughing because Scott Baio is just being a guy.

HappyUP!!! - tomatoes to a friend
Why it happened - I harvested yesterday
Why it made me happy - he digs tomatoes. I didn't get to do my anonymous drop because he was hanging outside. He showed me all the work that he had done in his yard.......and I can see why he wanted me to see it. If I had busted my you-know-what to get it in that kind of shape, I would want someone to see it too! The other thing that made me happy is that he asked for a letter of reference for a job interview. If you understood the entire situation, you would know why it is a HappyUP!!! It's an honor.

No comments: