Sunday, July 15, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 170


HappyUP!!! - a trio of washed cars before 8 a.m.
Why it happened - I made it happen
Why it made me happy - we had a little unexpected rainstorm this week. It left my three vehicles with "that look." The dirty rain look. I hopped on it this morning even though car washing isn't my favorite thing in the world.

HappyUP!!! - hitting the gym
Why it happened - it was time (see previous post)
Why it made me happy - I have been telling myself to go. Now, I have broken the ice. I always feel better AFTER going to the gym. Today was no exception. Now if I can just keep all those young hard bodied women away from me and interrupting my workout.

HappyUP!!! - Adam Sandler films
Why it happened - I had the TV going in the background at home today.
Why it made me happy - "Happy Gilmore" and "50 first dates"....what's not to like! Especially on a 100 degree Sacramento summer afternoon!

No comments: