Friday, July 27, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 182


HappyUP!!! - an early morning breakfast invite....and breakfast!
Why it happened - a guy called me at 6:15
Why it made me happy - I like going to breakfast. I just do. I think I like going to breakfast more than going to lunch or dinner. Plus, we got our favorite waitress. Nice to have the help to harass.

HappyUP!!! - got someone into training at last minute
Why it happened - persistence
Why it made me happy - this is going to help an initiative going forward immensely.....outstanding. We caught a break

HappyUP!!!- phone call with a friend
Why it happened - I called him and he had time to kill
Why it made me happy - it was just so good to connect with this former client of mine that is going to become a client of one of my new employees. What a precious gift she is getting. The client and I had lost touch as I drifted into management. He is one of the nicest guys around. I have little doubt that this new connection is going to keep he and I together and take us into lifetime close friendship.

No comments: