Thursday, July 05, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 160

HappyUP!!! - a day off started at the driving range
Why it happened - decided I liked it so much yesterday that I would do it again
Why it makes me happy - see yesterday, day 159.....and I didn't strike it as well today...but still OK

HappyUP!!! - my haircut
Why it happened - I was shaggy....and I had the day off
Why it makes me happy - I like to go to the barber shop...sitting there...waiting...reading a magazine I wouldn't normally read (NO...it's not one of THOSE magazines). Then, afterward, you just feel clean.

HappyUP!!! - one hit wonders
Why it happened - I did some channel surfing last night
Why it makes me happy - it fascinating to hear the stories behind some of those catchy tunes created by people that struck lightening once. Whatever happened to those guys?

No comments: