Wednesday, July 04, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 159

HappyUP!!! - Fourth of July
Why it happened - a bunch of brave people were really ticked off
Why it makes me happy - because I can sit here and type anything that I want, worship how I please, and enjoy living in a system that is unparalleled in the world.

HappyUP!!! - the driving range
Why it happened - I made myself go this morning
Why it makes me happy - it was a productive session. Working on my pre-shot routine and mental game. Pebble Beach is only two days away! I definitely did some good work today.

HappyUP!!! - resurrected strawberry plants
Why it happened - I watered them
Why it makes me happy - we are having a little hot snap here in Sacramento. When I went to the garden this afternoon, I couldn't believe my strawberry plants. I thought they were dead...dead....dead. I gave them some water. Later, I thought it might be an idea to stick some umbrellas down next to them. When I went out to give them the shade, I couldn't believe how much they had perked up. I mean, these plants looked like dried out pancakes on my first visit.

No comments: