Saturday, July 21, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 176


HappyUP!!! - poker night
Why it happened - my investment guy put it together for some of his clients
Why it made me happy - I met some new people. Good, solid guys for the most part. I played a lot of cards in my teens. I have kind of let the Texas Hold em mania sweep over me as I kind of burned out on cards back then. Yet, it can be fun so it was a good time.

HappyUP!!! - winning at poker
Why it happened - a little bit of luck and hanging in ther
Why it made me happy - I really like getting things that I shouldn't have. If I play golf, I don't need that ball that is in the lake. I will still reach in and get it because it belongs (belonged) to someone else. Hey, no need to keep me out of your house......I'm not a kleptomaniac.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmaster's training
Why it happened - I am President of our club
Why it made me happy - I get to see a lot of people that I only see a few times a year
Breakfast -poker game -buddy's new car -winning cash -Toastmaster's training -Toastmaster's paperwork


No comments: