Wednesday, July 25, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 180....


HappyUP!!! - phone conversation with my best friend
Why it happened - I called him to go over the Tour de France scandal (we're fans)
Why it made me happy - we spent an hour going over a bunch of stuff. It's amazing how much new material we had to share. Especially considering how much we have talked lately.

HappyUP!!! - found out key information
Why it happened - I pressed a conversation
Why it made me happy - it wasn't good news but it was news I needed to have

HappyUP!!! - a delicious burger
Why it happened - I bbq'd
Why it made me happy - I didn't eat much today so I grilled up a couple of excellent patties...no buns. All I had was a little garlic salt for seasoning but they were especially tasted....must have been an excellent griller involved!

No comments: