Monday, July 16, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 171

HappyUP!!! - a really funny comment
Why it happened - the guy running the meeting kind of shocks us with his humor once in awhile...today was one of those days
Why it makes me happy - this person doesn't do it all the time. When he lets a non-PC comment go, it is funny as heck and, to me, it's really not incorrect. I think the funny thing is that everyone else thinks that it is. He doesn't have to cow down, however. As said, it's his meeting! Refreshing

HappyUP!!! - free beef jerky
Why it happened - my best buddy had some samples from his work
Why it makes me happy - this is one of those, "C'mon, do I even have to explain," HappyUP!!!s. OK...here goes...1)it's free and 2) it's BEEF JERKY!

HappyUP!!! - a few moments with my long lost friend
Why it happened
- he's in town visiting
Why it makes me happy - while I would much prefer that he lived here, I wish everyone could experience having a deep down bestest of best friends (I don't care what spellcheck says..."bestest" is a word) that you don't see for twenty years and then, when you are reacquainted, it's like a day hasn't passed since you last saw each other. It's kind of weird......but in the bestest of ways.


No comments: