Sunday, July 22, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 177

HappyUP!!! - the British Open
Why it happened - it happens every year....right now
Why it made me happy - you dedicated readers know that I love the four major championships in golf. This one is over in Europe which means that I can watch golf at 6 in the morning our time and still have a productive day! Plus, this year's Open was fantastic! I love watching people at the top of their game with the ultimate pressure on the toughest courses grind it out.......fun things happen and judgement gets tested.

HappyUP!!! - meeting a colleague
Why it happened - there was a big event in town today
Why it made me happy - this guy has been a lot of help. He works back in the midwest. I had never met him. It's good to put a face with a name. We had a nice lunch. The event was successful as well.

HappyUP!!! - the cycle of food love
Why it happened - I gave someone else vegetables the other night
Why it made me happy - his wife liked the tom tom's and peppers. They are a Hispanic couple. I now have a Tupperware full of Chile Colorado sitting in my fridge waiting for me to munch tomorrow. Hey, I just give the veges because I have too much......and, as usual, good things come around when you give.

No comments: