Wednesday, July 31, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4855

HappyUP!!! -35 on the back side
Why it happened -quality golf
Why it makes me happy -yeah...there was some ball striking...but there was also some "golfing one's ball"....chipping it well...putting it well....should have parred 14, dang it.....yeah...that 34-32 is waiting for me. It's coming around.

HappyUP!!! -grilled scallops
Why it happened -a guy has to eat
Why it makes me happy -scallops on the barbie are my jam these days.  They stink up the house indoors. LOVE those little critters

HappyUP!!! - Trav time
Why it happened -he's back
Why it makes me happy -missed this dude the last few weeks. Was glad he had fun. Great catching up

HappyUP!!! -sharing tomatoes
Why it happened -I grow them for this
Why it makes me happy -glad my buddy swung by after golf to partake. He gave me a couple of great ideas too!

No comments: