Friday, July 12, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4836

HappyUP!!! -  last two holes                              
Why it happened - who knows...I dug deep
Why it makes me happy - I picked up 16 "dots" in two holes in a Numbers game. THAT is a TON of dots and I needed them to minimize the damage. It boiled down to 2 great shots and one great putt

HappyUP!!! - bunker play                               
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy -I keep nipping it nicely. The cute little shot on 6 was particularly cool

HappyUP!!! - peach tea from a unicorn                               
Why it happened - the unicorn had it for sale
Why it makes me happy -how the heck can you not be happy when a unicorn is sitting right across the street from your house selling peach tea? The thought of it alone just made you smile. It was good tea too.

HappyUP!!! - lunch with the C's                               
Why it happened - they were hungry
Why it makes me happy -loved spending some time with this couple.


No comments: