Wednesday, July 24, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4848

HappyUP!!! - wedge on 1...putt on 18
Why it happened -some skills showed up
Why it makes me happy -another tough day...hey...at least it started and ended well. And....

HappyUP!!! -...saw a blistering nine
Why it happened -my opponent was on fire
Why it makes me happy -I am not sure I have seen a 32 on either 9 for awhile. Really happy for my buddy

HappyUP!!! -Inspiration
Why it happened -I read
Why it makes me happy - I think I just discovered a MUCH better way to write my speeches. TOTALLY different approach. I can't wait to finish this one, try it out, and see how it goes over. I am STOKED!!!

HappyUP!!! -Mueller Day
Why it happened -the left pushed it
Why it makes me happy -it all comes to an end and people can get on with their lives. Sure, the people that pushed this strange investigation are probably going to get their comeuppance but they aren't in power anymore...do what you want with them. It's OVER...finally!


No comments: